Join us for our first annual Winter Dodgeball League! Form a team with your friends, or sign up individually to meet new friends.
- Weekly games and a playoff tournament. Games played in Gymnasium at St. Charles Catholic Church.
- Social at The Spirits of 76 after each game
- Participants will receive a gift card for Spirits of 76 at the their first game, plus a league t-shirt
- Registration: $60
- Proceeds benefit Work Camp 2018 youth service trip
1. First complete the ONLINE REGISTRATION.
2. Then print and sign the RISK AWARENESS AGREEMENT and send to:
St. Charles Dodgeball, 3304 Washington Blvd, Arlington VA 22201
Games played from 6:45-8:45pm
1/25 - Week 1
02/1 - Week 2 (T-Shirts)
02/08 - Week 3
02/15 - Week 4
02/22 - Week 5
03/01 - Week 6 (Tentative Playoffs)
03/08 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoffs)
Rules of Play:
Dodgeball teams will consist of 8 players on the court at one time, three of which must be females. eight (8) foam balls will be used during play. The objective for both teams is to eliminate all of the players on the other team to win a round. Teams play as many rounds as they can in their allotted 30min match, after which the team who has won the most number of rounds will be declared the winner of the match.
All players must be at least 21 years of age prior to participating in any Match and must be registered. Waiver must be filled out before playing your first game.
Please contact Francesca Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org